Student Life

Student Life

  1. Visa & Immigration
  2. Campus
  3. Life and Culture
  4. Information

Extension of Sojourn Period

Extension of Sojourn Period 체류기간 연장허가

In order to extend your D-2 Visa, your application should be submitted 30 days in advance of the visa’s expiration date. You will have to go to the immigration office in person with the following documents.

  • Required documents
  • - Application form
    - Passport
    - Alien Registration Card
    - Certificate of Enrollment 재학증명서
    - Transcript 성적증명서 Documents showing that you will register next semester or a Certificate of Scholarship  
    - Application fee: 30,000 KRW